STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to receive to Himself His blood-bought church, who will reign with Him forever.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ, water baptism being a physical sign of this cleansing.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the prayer of faith.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4.
- In the sanctifying power of the indwelling Holy Spirit to enable the Christian to live a holy life.
- In the Gifts of the Spirit, God’s enabling for powerful ministry.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.